ORGANIZED PANTRY – I’m bummed I didn’t take a Before picture. Beckham was at school on Tuesday and I came home and organized our pantry after buying that 5 drawer small organizer (in top right pic).I also moved his snacks (black bucket with granola bars underneath) to a higher shelf because he was constantly going in the pantry and picking out food to eat.I need to hang the spices (in small white mesh container) on the wall, but haven’t yet.I corralled all the baking goodies into an extra container I had and slapped a label on it so Beckham could not see through it. It has chocolate chips, marshmallows, etc. and he would beg for it if he knew what was inside. That entire shelf is dedicated to baking…one of my favorite things to do!
I haven’t participated in this in a while. But I have 5 random things for you that summarize my week.
1. I love this kid. He’s why I do everything I do!
2. He is really into praying right now! I can’t take the sweetness in this picture. This is my #1 goal as a mother…to bring him to Christ and pray he chooses to follow Him! Our prayer before eating – “God is great. God is good. Let us thank Him for this food. Amen”
3. I made a really yummy EASY Banana Pudding the other day! I’ll post the recipe soon!
4. Easter – I have a couple more signs coming soon to the shop! THIS SIGN comes in 4 different sizes of your choosing and is only $6.00!!!!! I love reading this over and over…it’s so powerful!
5. Organizing!!!! I’m pretty sure I could start a blog on organizing alone after all the projects I’ve completed and have going on!
ORGANIZED FIRST AID SUPPLIES – I organized our medicine cabinet using a tackle box at The Container Store.
LITTLE UPDATED VANITY – I had been meaning to spray paint my jewelry holder white, but I never did. I found this green antique looking jewelry holder at Kohl’s and grabbed it so fast, knowing I would just use this instead. Sold my old one for $5, bought the new one for $12 (with coupon), so technically it was $7! I added a gold framed piece of art that was sitting in my “get rid of/sell” pile. I LOVE it altogether. Sorry the top picture is hard to see.
ORGANIZED DESK – This was/is a HUGE project for me. Several things were bothering me about the old kitchen office:
-Not enough desk space
-Cluttered papers to the visible eye
-That clear organizer on the left…looks cheap for an office out in the open
-Keyboard/mouse ON the desk and the desk itself was too high for me
-No storage for office supplies
-The computer had to sit out on the floor NEXT to the desk because it wouldn’t fit inside the door on the left (not good when you have a toddler running around pushing buttons).
I organized the crud out of this thing, inside and out, and I LOVE how it all turned out. I’ll do a detailed post about it soon. I still need to redecorate the wall behind it and use the cord box I bought to wrangle all the cords into one neat spot. I spend a good amount of time here each day, so it was well worth the makeover.
Moved chips to the bottom with the bread! Ahh feels so good to clean and organize my pantry. I actually know what we have and can see it all. We really need to repaint the shelves, but that will have to be for another time.
There really are tons more little projects I’ve been doing around the house, but these are just a few of them. Our goal this weekend is to get the baby’s room cleaned out and put the crib up to see if we need to paint or not. I ordered the dresser already too. I can’t wait to show you all what it ends up looking like.
(Visited 166 times, 1 visits today)