What you’ll need:
4-5 red bell peppers (could use green too…I prefer red)
1 onion, finely chopped
1-2 cloves of Garlic (I use the already minced garlic and use about 1/2 tsp. for 1 clove)
1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4-1/2 cup cooked rice
1/2 cup cheese (plus more for topping)
1. Clean out the inside of peppers and rub with salt on the inside.
2. Sauté onion and garlic until tender
3. Add ground beef and cook until brown, then drain the fat.
4. Add mushroom soup, cooked rice, and cheese and mix together. Season with salt/pepper as needed.
5. Stuff peppers and Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Top with cheese and cook 5-10 minutes more until cheese is melted.