I have a super EASY recipe for you today. It’s perfect for busy weeknights and requires little time. This is my mother in law’s goulash and it’s definitely one of my hubby’s favorites.
Here’s what you’ll need:
-About 1/2 Package of elbow noodles (enough to make about 3.5-4 cups of cooked noodles)
-Ketchup (I don’t measure, but probably use about 1/2 cup. You want it to cover the meat and noodles when stirred around)
-1 lb ground beef (we use grass fed 93% lean from Zaycon)
-1 Tbsp chili powder
1.Cook noodles and drain.
2. While your noodles are cooking, brown your ground beef until cooked through.
3. Add the ketchup and chili powder and stir around.
4. Add noodles to mix altogether and you’re done!
You could even add a can of diced tomatoes, drained. But this is how we eat it and it’s delish! We have ours with a salad and veggie. It makes for great leftovers as well.
- 3.5-4 cups cooked elbow noodles
- Ketchup (about ½ cup, enough to cover noodles and meat)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Cook noodles and drain.
- While your noodles are cooking, brown your ground beef until cooked through.
- Add the ketchup and chili powder and stir around.
- Add noodles to mix altogether and you're done! Add more ketchup if needed.
Hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you ever try this meal!