Mmmm! Doesn’t the name alone sound good? I’ve been trying to clean out my pantry to create meals and this idea came to mind! I love baked spaghetti much better than just regular spaghetti (maybe because melted cheese is on top). Anyway, I thought adding some ranch in the mix would make it even better! Ranch makes everything better! My friend Lauren used to do this in jr. high!
This meal is easy and can be make ahead of time. I made this with half a pound of ground beef, so this is basically a half sized recipe, so adjust accordingly. Here’s all you’ll need:
1. Spaghetti noodles (I use whole grain)
2. Small jar of Spaghetti sauce (I had this leftover from a meal I made Beckham)
3. Half a pound ground beef or turkey
4. Shredded cheese (I used Four Mexican cheese, but will try mozzarella next time).
5. Ranch (I really only enjoy Hidden Valley Original)
*Sorry I don’t have exact measurements…I just made it. You can’t really mess it up.
1. Cook noodles
2. Brown meat and drain.
3. Add sauce to the meat and then add noodles to mix together.
4. Spread half of the spaghetti in a 8×8 sized dish (or something similar).
5. Drizzle Ranch on top of mixture. The reason I only have half of it with ranch is because my husband doesn’t like ranch like this…he is weird!
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Add the rest of the spaghetti, ranch, and cheese (would’ve added more cheese) so you have two layers.
8. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted. You can broil the top for a couple minutes at the end to brown it a little.
I took this over to one of my best friends for our dinner play date on a Friday night! Yep, 1 basketball coach’s wife + 1 basketball official’s wife = Friday night play date! How cute are these two?
(Visited 3,566 times, 1 visits today)
Jessica DiGiannurio says
this looks so good! pinning for later 🙂 xo, jess