3. My Love language is quality time and words of affirmation. You can take a test HERE to find out yours.
4. I won a 2nd grade art contest. Check it out.
5. I’m extremely non-confrontational.
6. I have the keenest sense of smell, particularly to animals (reason I can’t have a dog).
7. I used to be a gymnast…like competed on Team (I remember having to choose between soccer and gymnastics to focus on when it started getting intense). You would NEVER know by my yoga abilities now. This was the closest picture I could find of my doing something gymnast-y!
8. I do not like hairy guys (I married the perfect person). Us on our honeymoon!
9. I’ve never been pulled over or got a ticket. I think I might get hives when it happens.
10. I don’t like sweating, even when I’m working out. Luckily, I’m not a huge sweater!
11. I’m a clean freak – people say you will let it go when you have a baby…if you’re a true Type-A, clean freak, you won’t…it will just stress you out more because you can’t clean it as well or often. On a similar note, I have to clean the kitchen before I cook dinner.
13. Need lots of room to sleep. I could never co-sleep due to this reason. Beckham has slept a couple times with us and I hated it! Couldn’t even close my eyes.
14. I was a huge tom-boy growing up. I did NOT like anything girly! I would race the boys at recess and play soccer outside for fun! I started getting girly in high school. Haha…look at me below doing a 3 legged race with my dad. I did not care that he was holding my little sister. All I cared about was that little boy and his dad who were clearly cheating and ahead of us (competitive much?).
15. I ran track in high school – sprints (100 and 200). Ran the 200 in 26 seconds! I also ran cross country and got 2nd at State, although I have to preface it with the fact that it was for private school, and I would have been slaughtered at a public school cc meet.
16. I do not like wearing jewelry with exception to earrings. I can’t stand bracelets/watches. Much rather wear a scarf than a necklace.
17. I used to want to be a model in high school and college. My mom used to model. And let’s just talk about how good she looks after giving birth to her 3rd kid in the picture on the left (that’s me with her feeding my newborn brother). My mom with my older sis on the right.
18. I’m not a big bouquet of flowers person, but enjoy a few on rare (not special event) occasions. I prefer a Starbucks gift card and an unloaded dishwasher!
20. I put on make-up like a middle school student – 10 minutes max, powder only on my face, with liner, shadow, and mascara. Simply, because I have no clue. I’m learning…
22. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Sometimes I eat it for every meal. This is one of my favorite breakfasts meals at home. Click on the picture or HERE for the recipe (if you want to call it that). My go-to breakfast is an english muffin with peanut butter.
23. Ryan has been the only guy to take my breath away when we first kissed…literally I couldn’t breathe. Here’s us when we were dating. My best friend…best advice I took about marriage – “marry your best friend”
24. I always give funny cards for birthdays and special occasions.
26. I can wiggle my ears.
27. I never had my own room until my sophomore year in college.
28. I’ve had the same car since I was 19. Not sure when I’ll get a new car, but we just started talking about saving up for one…an SUV. Any recommendations?
29. I played soccer so much when I was little that I incorporated it into my other sports – For example, I headed the ball over the net during a volleyball match in middle school (it was so embarrassing). Also, my basketball coach would always get mad at me because I would try to stay on sides during the games.