I always go resolution crazy and then end up forgetting about them a month in. It’s important for me to have them written down or typed out and then kept in plain sight so I will see them daily. I also changed the word from “resolutions” to “goals.” These are things I’m striving for, not something that has to be checked off everyday. I tried to be more specific this year! Here’s to a better year!
2. Pray throughout the day for specific needs, not just at the perfect time (beginning or end of day).
3. Consistently treat Beckham as if Jesus was physically standing right next to me.
4. Wake up earlier in the day, which means getting to bed a little earlier (goal is to be up by 7:30am). My goal is to get at least 1 hour of work done before Beckham wakes up…this will obviously be amended after June. Even though I feel like this bird when I hear the alarm, I must get up 🙂
7. Get together (have over for dinner) with at least one other couple we don’t normally see once a month!
8. Gain a healthy 25-35 pounds by due date. Goal weight by Decemeber: 139 pounds (plan to breastfeed). Below is what I looked like a few days before I delivered…yes, I know. Therefore I must keep my weight under control. Praying I don’t swell like I did before. The picture on the right is about 132 pounds. You can click HERE to see my journey.
9. Maintain a $375-400/month grocery budget. I’m starting to get lazy with this and spend more than we budget.
10. Make X amount of gross income per month with business (have this number written elsewhere).
11. Workout at least 3 times a week during pregnancy, even towards the end.
12. Spend less time on Facebook/social media piddling around.