I did a 12 Days of Christmas deal for my husband and this was my 12th day gift:
I’ll post the ideas/gifts following this post.
12 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1. I love that you are strong in the Lord.
2. I love that you have the hardest work ethic I know of any man.
3. I love that you unload the dishwasher (my most hated chore) without me ever asking.
4. I love when you quote Scripture!
5. I love that you are hot!
6. I love that you are wise beyond your years (and this world) when it comes to personal finance!
7. I love that you let me sleep in on the days you’re home by getting up with Beckham.
8. I love that you have a monthly budget and know how to use it.
9. I love that you love your parents, as well as mine..and enjoy hanging out with both of them!
10. I love that you never get mad at me when I go over budget, which I know makes you “erk.”
11. I love that you’re an amazing father. I know every wife says that, but specifically I mean that you’re amazing because you are raising him to know God. Not just to be a better person, but to really know God. I could not ask for a better attribute.
12. I love that you rescued me from a future of sinful relationships. So amazing to know that almost 10 years ago, God sent you to show me what I really deserve. Circumstances wouldn’t have put us together, yet God still pushed it!
Thank you Ryan for being an amazing husband and father. I don’t deserve you!
|Great husband, amazing father!|