Men are the hardest to shop for (for most of us), so when I was searching for some ideas last week, I knew I had to share what I found. I feel like I found some really good ideas that were not too expensive, but gifts men would actually use or appreciate. I HATE gift giving for the sake of giving. I want the gift I give to be something that’ll be practical. All these gifts are under $50 (most are $20 or less).
I’m going to get straight to it. I hope you find these ideas helpful. DAD, if you are reading this, STOP 🙂
1. KeySmart Key Holder – I feel like this is a great gift for anyone who has more than 3 keys on their key ring. Most men carry their keys in their pockets since they don’t have a purse, so keeping their keys compact is perfect for them. Shoot, I even love this. You can loosen or tighten the end screws depending on how many keys you have. This runs less than $20.
2. PocketMonkey Tool – I thought this was pretty neat and handy, especially for that “handyman.” It contains 12 tools in 1. For around $10, this would make a great stocking stuffer too!
3. Blade Buddy – This was one of my favorite finds. It’s a blade sharpener for disposable blades (like Mach3 and such). It extends the life of them by re-straightening the blade (once we shave, we bend the blades which is what makes it dull). It says it works for all razors with exception for the actual razor blades you’d find in a barber shop. This was also less than $20.
4. Leather Wallet – The “Allett Wallett” claims to make the thinnest wallet in the world. Perfect for men who keep their wallet in their pants throughout the day. Gets rid of the bulky pocket or uncomfortable bump when you sit. I really liked this think most men would too. One of the more expensive gifts priced around $40.
5. Recoil AUTOMATIC Cord Winder – I’m not really sure who COULDN’T use this cord winder. It automatically winds your cord and keeps it from getting tangled. You can watch the video to see how it works. This costs around $10. Could even buy a couple for the gym bag and for just running around.
6. Flavor God Spices – I have been following this guy on Instagram for quite a while and have been wanting to purchase his spices. I finally did and can’t wait to give this as a gift. Here’s what he says about his spices… “keep seasonings chemical and filler free, keeping low salt levels, and always staying true to the herbs and spices that I use.” I especially love his Instagram feed as it’s full of recipes using his spices! With my purchase, I got an ebook of tons of recipes. His spice bottles are also more than double in size than the normal bottle you get at the grocery store, but they are a bit more expensive than most. Check out some of the creative blends.
7. TrackR Device – I might be late in the game, but hello! why I have I not heard of this?! You put the device on anything like keys, bags, purses, etc. and use the TrackR app to locate them if you lose something. It also works for if you lose your phone. Let’s say you have your keys, but can’t find your phone…it will call it by pressing the TrackR device. There are also some other benefits you can see on their site. They’re running some great deals on packs right now. I got 10 devices for less than $12 a piece (although I think that deal has passed). I plan on giving these to a few different people.
8. Monogrammed Steak Brand – I thought this was just a fun gift idea that any griller would enjoy! This was actually the most expensive item I found at less than $50, but not shocking from Williams-Sonoma. You can customize it with 1, 2, or 3 initials.
9. Reasons I Love You on Deck of Cards (or paint samples) – I did this for my dad a couple of years ago for Father’s Day, but we did it on those paint samples you get at the store. My siblings and I each came up with several reasons why we love my dad and I typed them up and pasted them to the back. I think I even laminated them. Handwritten would be even cooler and something they can keep forever.
10. YETI Rambler Tumbler – The oh so famous Yeti cup. I hadn’t heard about these until last August when one of my husband’s friends suggested this for my dad’s birthday. I rushed out and bought the 20oz cup and he has gone on and on about how much he loves it. He uses it for coffee throughout the day and it stays hot all day…not warm, hot! Amazon is saying this costs $58, but I bought mine at Academy Sports for $30. And the 30oz was $40. So, I’m not sure, but make sure to check a sports store before ordering it online…yikes!
So, that’s my gift guide for MEN this year! There are obviously more options that are more personal to men I’m buying for, but these were some general ideas for most men. And affordable too…because that’s how I roll!